CIE Radon & Mold Services
Radon Testing-Mold Inspection/Testing
News

FOX News

Mom gets new tongue made from arm after cancer diagnosis

18 Feb 2019 14:54


A 58-year-old woman who was reportedly faced with either surgically removing her tongue or succumbing to cancer within months has had a new one fashioned out of a vein and pieces of her arm.


Florida Italian restaurant employee infected with Hepatitis A

16 Feb 2019 18:58


Florida restaurant employee found with Hepatitis A as epidemic grows.


Is smelling gasoline a dangerous addiction?

16 Feb 2019 10:00


If you’ve ever pulled up to a gas station and actually enjoyed the strong gasoline odor, you’re not the only one.


Deadly 'zombie' deer disease threat prompts Louisiana lawmaker to act: It's 'critical' to find a cure

15 Feb 2019 20:18


Republican Rep. Ralph Abraham isn’t waiting for the deadly, so-called “zombie” deer disease to spread to his home state of Louisiana before taking action.


Model who wants to be 'real-life sex doll' claims obsession nearly killed her

15 Feb 2019 18:19


A Finnish woman claims plastic surgery is "better than sex" and that her ultimate goal is to look like a real-life sex doll, despite her obsession nearly killing her.


Nearly 1,000 Madagascar children dead of measles since October: WHO

15 Feb 2019 17:31


At least 922 children and young adults have died of measles in Madagascar since October, despite a huge emergency vaccination program, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Thursday.


Woman left with 1 nostril hole after botched surgery to fix dog bite

15 Feb 2019 17:10


A woman seeking the help of celebrity doctors said that for the last 11 years she’s been strategically placing her hand in front of her face of tilting her head a certain way so that people don’t see the large hole in her nose where her two nostrils should be.


San Diego officials warn of spike in 'wind-borne' children's disease

15 Feb 2019 16:41


Health officials in San Diego are warning parents about a suspected wind-borne disease that’s sickened 16 children since the beginning of 2019.


Freak gym class accident left Texas teen nearly paralyzed: report

15 Feb 2019 15:51


A seemingly harmless task in gym class left one Texas teen nearly paralyzed after the rope she was using in December allegedly broke, and she was sent crashing to the ground where she landed on her neck.


Drinking 2 or more diet sodas a day linked to stroke, heart disease: study

15 Feb 2019 14:44


While reaching for a diet soda or may seem like a healthier choice at the time, a new study is linking the artificially sweetened with greater risk of heart attack and stroke.


28 Georgia middle students hospitalized after eating Valentine’s Day candy: report

15 Feb 2019 08:13


Nearly 30 Georgia middle school students were sent to two hospitals Thursday after ingesting Valentine’s Day candy that reportedly left them feeling “nauseated and disoriented,” school officials said.


Raw milk from Pennsylvania farm may have exposed people in 19 states to drug-resistant bacteria, CDC says

14 Feb 2019 20:08


Residents in at least 19 states who drank raw, unpasteurized milk from a farm in Pennsylvania may have been exposed to a drug-resistant bacteria, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced this week.


Eating 'ultraprocessed' foods linked with early death

14 Feb 2019 19:06


They may be tasty, but so-called ultraprocessed foods are not what the doctor ordered.


Hawaii confirms 2 cases of rat lungworm disease in Big Island visitor, resident

14 Feb 2019 18:55


At least two people on Hawaii’s Big Island — one visitor and a resident — recently contracted “rat lungworm,” state health officials said Wednesday.


Colorado woman pens 'breakup' note on foot before amputation

14 Feb 2019 16:39


A Colorado woman who had part of her leg amputated in the fall after spending years in agonizing pain said she penned “break up” notes on her limb before undergoing the 2.5-hour surgery.


Fentanyl deaths from 'Mexican oxy' pills hit Arizona hard

14 Feb 2019 16:01


Aaron Francisco Chavez swallowed at least one of the sky blue pills at a Halloween party before falling asleep forever.


Does absinthe really make drinkers hallucinate?

14 Feb 2019 15:22


Historically, absinthe, also known as the “Green Fairy,” was said to cause hallucinations.


Man claims energy drink addiction rotted his teeth, caused severe pain

14 Feb 2019 14:42


A 21-year-old former student is sharing photos of his rotted teeth in a bid to warn others about the dangers of overdoing it on energy drinks.


Not feeling the love? Blame Trump, racism and war says self-described sex doc

14 Feb 2019 11:36


A sex therapist is warning that the Trump presidency created “Post-Trump Sex Disorder” that makes people just don’t want to have intercourse anymore.


Video shows nurse tech in Nashville singing ‘Amazing Grace’ to patient, 71

13 Feb 2019 23:26


A viral Facebook video shows Mikea Braden, a nurse technician of St. Thomas Hospital in Nashville, singing “Amazing Grace” last Saturday to Patsy Tate, a 71-year-old woman whose heart has been out of rhythm.

          
195 5th Street, Bonita Springs, Florida, 34134, United States
800-881-3837
Switch to desktop site
sc